View Single Post
Old 2009-01-20, 12:07am
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drafly View Post
Sarah, If you would spend some time researching, instead of posting such negative posts, you would learn that India produces many of the world's lampworked beads. Sure, the most popular glass comes from Italy, but do you think all the glass produced in India is bad? I don't think so.
Jim
The sellers of this glass informed me they had tried glass from a number of companies in India before purchasing this.
Now that is kinda rude don't you think? She is right when she is skeptical when a new member just pops up and is giving props to new unidentified and really cheap glass. It's kinda strange when one person asks a question about this glass all of a sudden you decide to become a member and start posting about this specific subject. Howcome you felt the need to insult her like you just did?
If there's one person who does her homework when it comes to researching stuff it's Sarah.

I will remail sceptical about all this until I've heard from others about this glass too ( I am sceptical about every new glass on the block untill I've seen good results)

We've been burned before with new glass , bad batches for premium prices, or new glass wich turned out to be plain Czech glass but just renamed for selling purposes, expensive silvered glasses beeing sold under two or three different names.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.