View Single Post
Old 2009-01-20, 12:18am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbyanne View Post
I know the glass owners are just starting out selling this glass and are eager to get good feedback but I don't see how that blurb about me was even worth using. I am finding it odd and kind of funny.
I know, the part about you doesn't seem like a big deal, but Jim says his emails were pasted there without his permission, and that, in my book, is a big no-no. If a buyer of mine sends me a positive email about my beads, I would never DREAM of posting it into an auction of mine. Really, really bad business practice.

Anyway, if Natasha and co. are fully aware that their product is being discussed here, I don't understand why they don't just come in here and clear it up - I would think they'd want to, as this is where their potential client base is. There are many questions that need to be answered (and no, I'm not going to email them about it - if they believe in their product, let them do the work).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|