View Single Post
Old 2009-01-20, 10:57am
Just me

I see what you're saying about pasting emails without consent, it's a good way to get into trouble. I was told they have said they'll be removing that from all their auctions (like 50). I hope they do, it will show what they're made of. Everyone makes mistakes and I can forgive this.

Being a small business owner myself I know what it's like to want your product out there getting noticed and good reviews, especially when just starting out.
It's hard being the little new guy on the block amongst big companies that have an established customer base.
Many people have a hard time trying new when they are happy with what they know. It takes time and word of mouth to build a reputation. Good or bad, it will come out, people talk.

I hope Natasha or Daniel come in and answer any questions, it would be good if they did. I don't know if they know about LE but I'm betting since this thread started they do now. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah_hornik View Post
I know, the part about you doesn't seem like a big deal, but Jim says his emails were pasted there without his permission, and that, in my book, is a big no-no. If a buyer of mine sends me a positive email about my beads, I would never DREAM of posting it into an auction of mine. Really, really bad business practice.

Anyway, if Natasha and co. are fully aware that their product is being discussed here, I don't understand why they don't just come in here and clear it up - I would think they'd want to, as this is where their potential client base is. There are many questions that need to be answered (and no, I'm not going to email them about it - if they believe in their product, let them do the work).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.