View Single Post
Old 2009-01-20, 2:14pm
I speak Murrini!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbyanne View Post
I see what you're saying about pasting emails without consent, it's a good way to get into trouble. I was told they have said they'll be removing that from all their auctions (like 50). I hope they do, it will show what they're made of. Everyone makes mistakes and I can forgive this.

Being a small business owner myself I know what it's like to want your product out there getting noticed and good reviews, especially when just starting out.
It's hard being the little new guy on the block amongst big companies that have an established customer base.
Many people have a hard time trying new when they are happy with what they know. It takes time and word of mouth to build a reputation. Good or bad, it will come out, people talk.

I hope Natasha or Daniel come in and answer any questions, it would be good if they did. I don't know if they know about LE but I'm betting since this thread started they do now. lol.
Bubby~~~

I appreciate the kind spirit behind your post - and you are sweet to proffer forgiveness...have we not all been new and excited and, hence, error-prone?

I checked several of the eBay listings I had bookmarked and it seems references involving you have been deleted as of this a.m.; a step in a positive direction if you ask me and that's a redeemable quality for anyone new, interested in learning how to please a customer and saving face! I'm even more interested in this glass - now more than ever....!!!!

Can't wait to see the feedback and photos from those who'll be receiving their shipments soon!

De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro