View Single Post
Old 2009-01-20, 10:13pm
She better not sell these

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kym View Post
Be glad to Twiggy, a secretary/note-taking/organiser would fill in my weak spots. I, on the otherhand, would be responsible for eating fabulous meals, and talking which are very hard work indeed.

My first stop should be AZ then?

Cheers
Kym
I should also be your food taster, make sure it is good. Yep, first stop, AZ, make sure I have the pool running so we can work on our tans for a couple days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyangel View Post
From Natasha again.
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. You have touched me. Thanks.
To answer some more of your questions:
As far as not having to bid on eBay, just email me and I can sell directly. No problem. If you are an eBay member, you can email me from any of my auctions.
Also, I have a color chart at http://www.mailbuggygeneralstore.com/chart.html . This is not all the colors I now have, but colors I can get. There are some more too, which I don't have a chart on. Notice the very earthy tones, swirls and color variations to each of the opaques. The semi-opaques are very soft and appealing too. To find out what we carry now, please visit our eBay sites. Thanks again. Good night, Natasha
This is good to know about contacting and buying direct. Thank you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

#T53
"I love making lampwork beads, one at a time, with a Cricket or Minnnow burner on 5LPM oxycons".