View Single Post
Old 2009-01-21, 12:56pm

Here I was thinking, wow, what an interesting post, but then it had to come with a stab at the end. Oh well.

Anyway, no more questions from me, have no fear. Based on what has been said and done so far, I have drawn my own conclusions, and will be passing on this glass for now. I will keep those conclusions to myself, "because of the politics here", but if anyone's interested they can PM me.

I do still look forward to seeing the beads people make with this glass, and I sincerely hope it is as good as it's claimed to be.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|