View Single Post
Old 2009-01-21, 1:14pm
She better not sell these

Jim,

I find it hard to believe that you actually think that on a board of 10,000 members that you are going to like and get along with all of them.

"Bad Apples" has nothing to do with whether I like it here or not. Politics has nothing to do with whether I like it here or not. We are a diverse group. There are people on this board from all over the world, not just the U.S. and especially not just Virginia. I don't agree with everyone, I don't particularly like everyone, but I appreciate and embrace all our differences and ways of viewing the world of glass.

I am sorry for you that you are going to miss this wonderful opportunity, I hope you sleep on it and think about it for a few days and reconsider.

ETA: I just reread your post, and if you are busy reading between the lines, then how can you expect to understand what anybody is really saying? It is printed in black and white, just read it and take it for what it is.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

#T53
"I love making lampwork beads, one at a time, with a Cricket or Minnnow burner on 5LPM oxycons".

Last edited by twiggyinaz; 2009-01-21 at 1:19pm.