Thread: Black
View Single Post
Old 2012-02-23, 10:38am
CiM Tamarind-Skinned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
Monica, I can send you a sample of the 064 and a chunk of intense to make into stringer if you want to try them. Let me know.
Thanks so much for the offer. I do have a rod or two of 064 left and I like it well enough but not for dots and stringers. And I think I am going to just order a rod or two of intense black since I still have some Hades and Tuxedo stringer left.

I would like to try the Reichenbach blacks. I have a stringer or two of belladonna, I may have to play with that today. I don't generally use a whole lot of black 104 glass but just lately I have been playing with it and my Raku and Chalcedony frit. If 064 will do right by my Raku and Chalcedony, I'll go with that because JameyLynne carries it. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on the intense black.

Thank you all so much for the advice and suggestions!