View Single Post
Old 2006-02-22, 6:45am
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn Larson
I purchased a used concentrator thru the garage sale here. I really hope someone (Brent, Chad?) can give a good technical description. I have an Air-sept, and i run it between 4 and 5 lpm (liters per minute) and that is all i know

As far as boro suppliers, http://www.auralens.net will let you order 1 rod of a color...20" long.
That sounds like the same one I have. An Air-Sep Newlife. Works okay for soft glass. I run two of them together to run my old MidRange, but it still doesn't get a very good oxidizing flame because the oxygen isn't pure. For boro I always recommend tanked oxygen no matter what size torch.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.