View Single Post
Old 2012-07-31, 5:44am
Formerly FishBulb

I get what you're saying Ravenesque. In the past I'd commiserated with people in private when they posted here or on FB complaining about cracking CIM because I know CIM is very highly regarded, but with this most recent post I figured I'd better speak out loud.

If nothing else, new people will know there may be issues and to keep it in mind. It isn't just me having these problems. I've seen people on Facebook waste an entire day on the torch only to have the whole load crack when they were being cleaned. I've seen people complain their customers are contacting them, saying their beads are developing cracks.

People should also know if they do have issues then they can always contact Kathy, the US rep for the company. They do have good customer service.

There were incompatibility problems with a variety of blues in 2008 or 2009, people spoke up, CIM did some further testing and found an annealing temp of 1040 worked better for those colours (Halong Bay, Peacock and Leaky Pen). Maybe if people continue to speak up then it'll give CIM the opportunity to iron out the wrinkles, so to speak.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

In Soviet Russia, Google searches you.