View Single Post
Old 2011-12-07, 8:22pm
Flame Dames Rule!

Angie, I love your pins!

I make mine on silver wire because I wanted them to be instant earrings and charm dangles on silver bracelets and decorative beards for the Chinese Dragon beads. I started out doing copper, but when galleries got involved they asked for silver.

I'd never tried making the beads directly on the wire, just never thought of it! I think my mind always comes up first with the least convenient way to do something.

The headpins do make cool 1-piece earrings... just bend the silver into earwire shape, burr or file the end to make it smooth, and bingo! Instant earring!

*sha(what'sthatbubblingsoundIhear?)ron*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sharon Peters
New Bead Display Stands Available - pm me!

Specializing in Critters and Puns and other Cool Stuff...