View Single Post
Old 2015-10-06, 11:29am
Marble Lover

I can't tell you what you can use, only what I have. I have an M20, which I believe is around 10lpm. It will run the center fire "well". Not at full blast, but well enough to do what you'd want to do with just the center. A 1" marble is no problem for the center on the M20, and I bet you can get up to 1-1/2" just on the center. Not well or as quickly as using the whole torch, obviously.

Maybe getting 1 10lpm Oxycon for the center and a pair for the outer will work, but I wouldn't run the outer on just 1 10lpm.

What size marbles are you making?

-BEP

ps. You're going to get people recommending Homefills, etc. You really should look into them if you do a lot of torching as they can save you in the long run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Warped Glass View Post
I have a Bethlehem Bravo, I only use boro, and I make large marbles, etc, among other stuff. I'm thinking about buying an oxygen concentrator since the tanks are such a hassle, but I don't know anything about them. Which ones would work for me and my setup? The Bethlehem website says the Regalia 10 LPM would work with their torches. Does that mean any 10 LPM oxycon would work? Are there any I shouldn't buy? Where is a good place to buy them? Is it possible to find one for a few hundred bucks? Any help would be appreciated. thanks
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by bepnewt; 2015-10-06 at 11:45am.