Thread: FLASHBACK
View Single Post
Old 2008-07-16, 3:47pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondMillbrae View Post
Hooooo-Weeeeeeeeeee!!

SNIP:
Quote:
Always check your fuel pressure when initially starting, and then recheck it after you have everything set at your working pressures. And always bleed your fuel hose after you are done.
Oh yea...and try to follow P.O.O.P..

Lesson learned - the hard way.

In Christ: Raymond
For some reason I've been wondering if my regulator/torch/flashbacks are working right, even before this thread started. Now I always re-check the pressure gauges after I light my torch. I never really used to pay attention to them once I set the pressure and was up and running. Seeing that they are working properly while torching eases my fears. I wanted to point out this useful bit of information Raymond posted in case anyone missed it.

Also my flashback arresters have built in check valve just as Raymond found out his did. Maybe many do? Just a heads up for those who may be wondering if they need those also. Of course I also found instructions on how to test the valves (at the regulator end). I couldn't figure it out. So have to just hope they still work. Sigh...it's always something.

Angela

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.