View Single Post
Old 2008-10-14, 9:36am

I've worked with a number of them -
in most cases, the difficulty is not in the stock amount - but the location of sales. For example, with real time inventory and the system I have -anything sold online is automatically taken from inventory - but when I do a show on site, I pull the inventory I am bringing from in stock and restock it when I return since I don't have inventory control set up at the show. I also do not have a retail front. Those are both other access to the data that require more programming and work and hardware.

I can't speak for Frantz, but I suspect this may be one source of their issues

It most likely comes down to priorities and where their time and effort and money is best spent at any point.

And let's not forget how much the online system there has improved!
Quote:
my post got lost
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Anyway I'll ask again
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Squid, is there really a big difference between having a large stock or small stock when it comes to automatic real time websites? I have no clue about websites so I'd really like to know
:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

--------------
Make Beads:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

--------------

Do you make purple hearts? Let me know in your order and I'll send you free purple glass!