View Single Post
Old 2008-10-14, 3:37pm
Oh No You Didn't!

OMG! I got one, I got one! I ordered 2 but only got one, but that's okay. I NEVER get lucky! I'm just excited to have gotten one. BTW, I ordered on Friday too. I can't wait to see what I get! It's going to be like Christmas and I'll be pulling out rods and oohing and ahhing! Yaaayyy!!!

Okay, as far as real time inventory goes, it's really not that difficult once you get it set up. There are computers with special programs that you can attach directly to your in-store cash registers that, when you make a sale, automatically deducts the item from the inventory. Same for web sales. So once you get it all set up, the computer does all the work for you and all you need do is enter the item and quantity into the program when you get inventory in and you're done.

No more physical monthly inventory to do unless you want to see if things are being stolen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My name is............. Deb
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Minor/Propane/1 oxycon