View Single Post
Old 2011-01-18, 2:15pm
Uh-oh means it's too late

Quote:
Please ladies,
No more squabbling. I'm satisfied with the outcome. Chrissy was very nice and Michelle has been a sweetheart. I know it's tough trying to run a business from two different continents where everything is different. My issues have been taken care of and I would like to just let this thread die a peaceful death...........OK?
Hi Roberta,
I did not see your post- I will bow out gracefully
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I am glad that you are happy after all that was the point to this thread was customer service and I am very glad that we were able to provide you with that!

Amy,
I think the only thing that Chrissy was addressing were companies rights to policies, maybe it was an irrelevant comparison but I sorta get what she meant- There is a difference between packages never gettting shipped and lost packages- I think that we all should be concerned with this issue as we all sell beads and still others sell supplies- and most of us ship worldwide so therein lies the problem for us all- Hope you understand my point Hugs!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.