View Single Post
Old 2011-01-18, 2:36pm
Uh-oh means it's too late

When you have your terms on your Ebay or website what good are they if they can just be overturned, cost you money and you have no power over the outcome?
I will be reading all the details on the Act this evening so that as both a buyer and seller I can be better informed- I know that when a dispute is filed through Paypal they have to have burden of proof for the claim and if none is provided then the close the claim and no one is out any money at all. I have been through one myself and in the end I had the proof on my end showing that the package went out- they then said since there was no additional insurance purchased it was up to me, the seller to choose to replace or refund but since there was no way to prove the package had not arrived since I had the proof it was mailed (and yes it was an overseas package) it was at my discretion. I just want people to be informed and it was a logical comparison- when people have choices be it warranties on products or shipping options that are designed to protect the buyer these all function in the sameway- they protect us and what happens when we choose differently sometimes we put a foot through a wall cursing as to why we did not choose the protection in the beginning.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.