View Single Post
Old 2011-01-18, 7:47pm
Uh-oh means it's too late

Quote:
Then why was the issue even brought up if it wasn't even an option? It's not relevant to this situation. Really, I think most businesses would do better handling situations off the forums. If someone posts a thread like the OP did here, a response along the lines of "Customer satisfaction is extremely important for us so I will be contacting you privately to make sure this situation is handled and that you are happy with the outcome". Period. No excuses, no drama, no bringing in issues that have no relevance to the original topic. No paragraph after paragraph and post after post. Nothing.

But then I realize that not everyone handles their business the same. It just makes interesting reading for the rest of us.
Advice taken and quite the way I prefer to handle business!!! I have NEVER started a negative thread dealing with business issues as I do not believe they are handled best in public- but since I could not speak for Christina, I did want Roberta to feel like we were here so I responded- If I got carried away that is my fault entirely and not a mistake I will make again!! I really hate fueling fires!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.