View Single Post
Old 2013-02-01, 5:48pm
Flame On!

Quote:
Been following this thread from the beginning and it is true that I have never done business with this vendor and his products may be the best thing since sliced bread. It is obvious, though, that the wait time alone is not the issue. Suggesting that seems like a whitewash to me. Anytime you regularly grossly underquote ship times and then bill the customer's credit card before the product is ready to ship you are just asking for folks to feel like they have been taken.
Ah, the voice of reason. Thank you. I realize I came on here like a violent storm, but the bottom line is, I hate to be taken advantage of, and I hate seeing other people being taken advantage of, and unfortunately, sometimes yo gotta let the freak out to get the job done. There is a history here of nice, patient, polite people being forced to deal with bizarre circumstances involving money they gave in good faith.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.