View Single Post
Old 2008-12-30, 12:03pm
too many rods in the fire

Purplelily, that is good to know! If you are running well on your set up, then that means there's hope for me with a few tweaks to mine.

I have a friend who has an oxy concentrator that "should" match up well with my DeVilbiss (8.5 psi) - the stronger of my two concentrators. Her DH is going to bring it over tomorrow and hook it up with my DeVilbiss and see how the torch performs. If it works fine with her concentrator and my stronger one, then I will know what I need to do! He's also bringing a tank of oxy for me to use in the interim - did I mention what really great friends I have???

I'm still waiting to confirm the model and stats on the concentrator I found on CL. If it turns out it IS another DeVilbiss with 8 psi, then I might just be set!

If anyone else has a Cheetah and is willing to post what you are using to run it and how efficient it seems, I would be eager to hear. It's always good to have a range of options!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.