View Single Post
Old 2008-12-31, 8:12pm
too many rods in the fire

Default WooooHoooo!!! I've got a neutral flame!

I am so dang excited I can barely type!

I have a great flame with even candles!! And believe it or not, I got that flame with my two existing concentrators!!

I have to give a huge shout out to Mitch and Becki Meckier. I am really blessed to have such generous people as friends. Mitch came over today and brought a bunch of tools, a spare torch and hoses, and a full oxygen tank just in case! He disconnected the concentrator I wasn't sure of from my Cheetah and hooked it up to the Minor he'd brought, tweaked a few things, checked the hoses and clamps, made some adjustments and voila - I have an awesome flame on my Cheetah!!!

Turns out my dad didn't quite get the new concentrator connected quite right when he y'd it to my other concentrator. Now that everything is connected tightly, it works just fine.

I also want to thank Deanna for posting Trey's holding tank link because I am going to do that as well, just to give my Cheetah a little extra "oomph".

And huge thanks to everyone who posted helpful information, either in this thread or via PM. I appreciate this community so much. (In fact, I appreciate this community sooo much that I posted a thread in the Family Room about it!)

Thank you all - you're wonderful. And this happy lady is off to fire up her Cheetah and play with fire!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.