View Single Post
Old 2010-04-17, 5:27pm
*Desa Elliott*

Gawds, Lydia. You are soooo my idol. I wanna be you when I grow up.

These hearts are my favorite design of all that you have come up with yet. I am nowhere near advanced, but I am going to jump on to this tut without passing "go" and give it a try.

Wish me luck!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
G-88
Creideamh, Sųil, Dėlseachd

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Scottish Gaelic: Faith, Hope, Love)

www.ETSY.com/shop/GothicGlassJewelry

Last edited by FyreFiend; 2010-04-17 at 5:30pm.