View Single Post
Old 2006-12-01, 7:20pm

Hmm...planning my map on who I want to visit first
I don't know how many colors I officially have...my glass is all in a tote & not really easy to "count"...probably 50 colors that I've got a quarter pound or more of? across 3 COE's? if I skip all the single rod samples I've got that is...
oh & at least 5 or 6 of those "colors" are 420 moretti coral (yeah..I have a problem)

I think I've got 4 shades of Bullseye that I have a quarter pound each of (& then a bunch of single rods)

And then a couple colors of Jess's vintage 96coe stuff in quarter pounds & the rest in her assorted "leftovers" packs....

just don't ask me to count all the single color sample sticks I've got...omg...I can't even imagine--half of them I'm afraid to melt 'cause I might not be able to get more !! (strips of stained glass, odds, shorts I've scrounged...raogks I've been blessed with...there's a lot of singles!!)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

new purple cricket @ home! minicc @ playing with fire in rockland! Sue & Nikki fighting over who gets to anneal the wonkies