View Single Post
Old 2006-12-01, 9:04pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLC Beads View Post
I -LOVE- buying the "going out of beads" deals. I enjoy working my way through the bundles and seeing colors, and sometimes finding different ones I hadn't "met" before. (Not that I'd use them... It seems like if I have less than 1/4# of a color, it sits there and looks pretty if it's not a basic one I'm running low on.)

And yeah... my copper green stringers from Jon turned into a $100+ order. Why? Well, I -had- to get free shipping, so I just added a few things... Like a pound of odd vetro that I didn't realized until I got it upstairs that I already had 1/4 pound of... But that means I can use it now.
I know there are plenty of other people who use my buying modle, and just don't want to admitt it. They're afraid we'll start a support group or something and they won't end up filling every cubic inch of their houses with glass and having to sleep in the garage...

A woman can't be trusted with decisions about her own body, but multi-national corporations can make decisions affecting all mankind without regulation.