View Single Post
Old 2011-10-26, 9:29am
Dani

Default Love!

Love Leaky Pen! No pictures but wanted to add that I love most CIM colors. Favorite is Sangre. I have been practicing Kerri's Scroll tutorial and used Sangre as a base for Iris Orange and it was beautiful! Too bad I messed up the scroll work. Oh and Clockwork is a great base for silver glass and so is Great Bluedini ( I think that is how it is spelled) I used it under Triton and Psyche and it was yummy.
All of my life I have been searching for that thing that I cannot stand not to do, something that pulls me to it daily.Naturally when I finally find that thing that does indeed draw me to it (like a moth to a flame) It would of course have to involve explosive & toxic materials, fire and hot molten glass
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.