View Single Post
Old 2011-10-20, 7:59am
Wooohooo,GS!

Ah, Rowan, can't wait to meet you and all the new GSE family!

Thanks so much to everyone for helping folks with their fear of demoing. After 20+ years on the torch I still get a little nervous too but it is over fast.

I have to get jammies too, plus a hat of some kind. This is optional fun but we have some great tools as prizes so maybe getting a new tool is worth finding just the right jammies or hat to put glass on.

Mike, we would love to have you and Muriel any time...I thoroughly enjoyed the 2 of you at GSW! Next time I get up there to see my daughter I will get a hold of you for a visit!

I am SOOOOO excited.....I leave Sunday...in NJ Monday with Hugh to get everything set up.

Remember, Wheaton Village (sp?) is 3 miles away...if you get a chance it is so cool to see all the glass there too!

See you all in a week...if you have any questions post them here and someone will answer....if not, email me and I will try to check daily up to the event.

Woohoo!
deb and the GS East team

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.