View Single Post
Old 2013-02-07, 11:20am

Thanks for imploding my brain into the glass. I've been only concerned w/ the surface, but it's a whole different animal diving into clear.

If you're still giving marbles, roll one my way, eh?

Here are my primitive first efforts, and I'd like to ask... besides keeping my flowers centered, smashing too hard on the marver, could too much top glass be magnifying the center too much? Should I remove some to make the center stand up more, or just implode more?

Also, can I add extra glass to the rim if I need more area to add leaves or another petal layer? Working w/ 104?

Thanks, Helen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Before His throne is a sea of glass like crystal.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.