View Single Post
Old 2012-10-08, 4:42pm
Unmedicated since '62

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnH View Post
I am also having problems with Delete. I accidentally entered one color more than once, actually I have one color added 4 times. 3 are showing inventory, on is showing no inventory. When I tried to edit it, I only get the first listing. When I try to delete it by choosing "I don't want this glass", I get an error saying it can't delete it due to key violations. Any suggestions? Am I missing something obvious?
hmm, i'm beginning to think the downloadable version might have been corrupted somehow because mine works fine - there have been a couple of issues lately that just dont make any sense

if you want a fresh copy just pm me and i'll send you one

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- my 17yo sons first novel

- download, get organised, enjoy