Thread: Dream Beads
View Single Post
Old 2015-09-16, 2:56pm
Everlasting Fire Studio

Quote:
Hi Everyone! I wanted to update this thread with new info on how to participate in Dream Bead creations and Bead Challenge for 2015. I am the newly appointed Dream Bead Coordinator for 2015, so as Dream Bead requests come in, I may be contacting individuals who wish to participate in this year's event, to create a special bead. BOC has requested artists wishing to participate, to fill out a new form. This lets the BOC team know who will be attending the Bead Challenge event at the host studios, be a "virtual studio", "on call" Dream Bead request artist, etc. (just select all options that apply to you). Of course, if you want to just drop in to your local event without signing up, that's fine too! We don't know if there will be a roster to claim a bead request as was done in the past; some of our structuring has changed, but I did want to pass along this form. It can be found here, and no passwords are needed:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Feel free to forward this info to other artists you think will be interested. Also, should you have any questions about the 2015 event or about the Dream Bead program, you can contact our 2015 Special Events Manager, Amy Davieau directly at
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. Thanks everyone!
Does this On Call option continue throughout the year? I would be very interested in doing this. My partner is making beads at the Chicago location this year, but I'm doing a festival for the weekend so I'm representing the studio elsewhere and can't join him.

Thanks!

Everlasting Fire Studio
5036 N. Lincoln Ave
Chicago, IL 60625