View Single Post
Old 2010-06-16, 8:48am

Nice advice Lynda,

I have used bullseye from the beginning and love it. I collected Morretti and never use it.

For the white French vanilla is my favorite. It is the only white that is actually opaque. I seem to use mostly opaque glass

When making black and white beads I normally use the deep royal purple for the base black. Using black or stiff black....I haven't figured and much difference with these two, for upper layer dots and stringer work. I find the first heating goes fine. It is when you reheat the blacks that they bleed.

Mixing the mint green with dichroic glass (mixed with clear) can give you a nice opal, like the stone, effect.

Send me your email address and I will send you a blank color chart I created. Print it on card stock and glue your color samples on it. From the "Torch Tips", Bullseye has, I lifted the glass ingredients and the what they react to and put it on the chart for easy reference.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.