View Single Post
Old 2009-01-19, 2:41pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drafly View Post
Hello - Jim here. I do not have a "dog in this fight." I just purchased "direct" an assortment and posted my results here. A couple of colors are a little shocky but so are some of Moretti's handpulled glass.
Barb "Bubbyanne" visited these sellers and picked up an assortment of this glass. She should be trying it soon and hopefully reporting her findings.
You guys act like you would have to mortage the studio to try an $8.95 sampler. I waited and did not order more soon enough and now they are already out of the dark rose. There is nothing fishy here. Nobody is twisting your arm. This is just a great buy on a good glass. That is the only reason I was reporting on it. Some asked me to do this on this board. I will not take my time to do it again, so I would advise you, if interested, to spend your money and try it yourself.
Good Day, Jim
PS: We have no association with Devardi Glass. I am retired and my wife owns Clark Art Glass & Refractories
We are located in Virginia. The Devardi Glass owners are in Washington state.
In that case, I apologize for my skepticism.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.