View Single Post
Old 2009-01-09, 6:50pm
da General

I voted for the Jim Moore press! I prefer the lever method over the screw-down method. I especially love the plastic die to do the final tightening from Jim . . . this is an example of my bead. It has good puckered ends but with the raised desigh, the holes are not always perfectly even (as you can see in the picture) . . . if I were to get the flaring completely snug with an all-metal tool, I would easily crack the bead. Jim's plastic die works perfectly every time!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|