View Single Post
Old 2009-01-29, 12:47pm
da General

This is the twisty bead I was having a hard time laying down the twisty for the glass is so stiff. Twisty is made with Semi Opaque Red, Black Metallic, Double Helix Aether and Khaos. I picked too dark a color for the base Transparent Dark Purple with Clear core . . . I will try it again on a lighter base next time. Bead is 64mm long.

Gravity wave bead with Opaque Marine Green (shattering!) with TAG 104 Odd Green Dalai and Psyche Dark dots

Transparent Aqua, Transparent Burgundy with Garzoni stripe and Aura dots

Not sure about the base - it looks like Transparent Dark Amber in rod form but the bead is red, with Black Metallic shards - both glass have shattering issues.

Black Metallic with Precision 104 Diamond Clear decoration. It's interesting to note that applying Clear AFTER oxydizing results in lots of bubbles under the Clear (you can see that under the leaves). Apply Clear BEFORE oxydizing just gives you black (as in the lines). Bead is 52mm long.

This is my favorite - the semi opaque colors. I love the Semi Opaque Marine, yet it's the one glass that gives me the most problem with shattering. This is Semi Opaque Marine, Semi Opaque White (I think it's white but it's more a pale blue), Opaque Violet and Double Helix Terranova 2. Bead is 60mm long.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|