View Single Post
Old 2009-01-29, 4:51pm
product of the universe

I got mine today. There were a few broken rods but in 10lbs of glass i think its acceptable. There was a great variety of colors in the sampler. One color that interests me is a transparent orange looking color with a opaque core.

The rods are fat which is kind of nice. Some of it was a little shocky. The sky blue is a very nice color. Well actually all the opaque blues i got look good. i made some spacers with the sky blue they look the same color as when i started. This glass seems much stiffer than effetre/vetro which for me being a boro worker is pretty nice. I even used a rod with cooling marks on it that look like splits in the glass none of it popped. The stringers i pulled down from the broken ends held up nicely.

All in all i'm happy with this glass as of now. I'm gonna spend some more time tonight playing with it and see where it goes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And the men who hold high places,Must be the ones to start,To mold a new reality,Closer to the heart--Rush

Currently using fire.