View Single Post
Old 2012-04-16, 6:10pm
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

Today was another big step! I was really swamped with shipping, between eBay and finally getting my Frit exchange beads mailed, but it was a 90 degree, low humidity day - a combination that NEVER happens here - and I just HAD to get some of the painting done!

Got 2 coats of white on the overhead decking and joists, continuing the beachy feel of the paneling, and 2 coats of dark gray (yes, I know the camera makes it look blue) on the floor. I also got started on the things I need to spray paint - made my vintage metal waste basket Ocean Blue, and sprayed some wire mesh bins and cups Flamingo Pink and Tangerine orange. Tomorrow I'll pick up paint for the workbenches, and I may actually start moving stuff in! YAY!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.