View Single Post
Old 2012-05-04, 7:40pm
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

A few new pictures - I'm gradually getting settled in.

I found these wonderful tin drawer units at Hobby Lobby, 50% off. I love magnetic storage tins, so anything metal makes me really happy. Plus they gave me a way to add small shelves( for things like jars of frit) using some scrap plywood and the paint from the benches.

You can see my glass storage finally got put away in order - we'll see how long THAT lasts!

Added a message on one of the rafters - haven't touched my papercrafting tools much since this project began, it was a good excuse to use the Cricut.

my color-sorted collection of shorts

My Grandma's kitchen stool - some of the happiest moments of my childhood were kneeling on this stool stirring cookies in Grandma's kitchen. It's been in our kitchen for decades, painted black; I took it back to it's original white & red, and it's a perfect fit for the studio. You can see I've started moving art and jewelry supplies in.

Torch area, before use

Torch area, in it's natural state

The bench end now

I'm getting there!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.