View Single Post
Old 2013-01-05, 5:58pm
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

Just an update - the insulation really does the job! I've worked out there on days when it's so cold I have trouble persuading the torch to light, and a small propane heater is enough to make the studio really comfortable. And once it's warm it STAYS warm for quite awhile - 4 or 5 hours after shutting everything off it's still 20 degrees warmer than outside, and that's with temps in the teens. I'm thrilled with how well it's working in cold conditions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.