View Single Post
Old 2009-03-09, 10:26am
Salt Box Beads

Thanks everybody, you guys have made my day!! This decision came from something bad happening in our lives...DH got laid off.

So now we can't build or buy my little studio shed. But out of the ashes rises a phoenix...LOL

He has been applying for jobs in a different county so we may move. best idea was the horse trailer all around.

Linda, one day I would hope to meet you in person!
Cakelady, thanks so much..Glass on Wheels..cute!
Jenny, you made my day! When and if we get moved I may just trade this trailer in on one that has the living quarters so it can be a really complete mobile studio and guest quarters too!!

Anne, this trailer is extra tall and is 6'6" wide. The work area is 6'6" by 7' and the mangers are 30" deep. The little hallway is narrow and goes into the carpeted changing room that is 6'6" by 7 feet. It has a little less space because of the bullet nose front, but still plenty of room for my poochy to stay in when I am torching. The changing room has an RV screen door on it. It is a top of the line trailer and we almost have it paid off.!

Michelle, I hope this gives you some workable ideas too.
Merryfool, Hopefully we will get it finished in the next two weeks...I have a lot of frit blends to make up and test!!! So we need to get this finished.

This blower was just too large and powerful. We have a smaller one DH is wiring up today. I used a utility shelf for my bench and gave me a narrow storage shelf under it for metal cooking trays/pans to hold all of my tools etc.

The kiln fit perfectly in one of the mangers and the other manger is going to hold the A/C unit. Marble on the craigslist metal shelves I found , so I can just turn around and stretch out my canes and twisties and lay them there.

More pics coming later..
Lorraine
Attached Images

Last edited by Lorraine Chandler; 2009-03-09 at 7:29pm.