View Single Post
Old 2016-09-28, 9:05pm
Lizard rescue squad

Default Miniature Pumpkin Paperweights for Halloween

With Halloween coming I decided to make something I used to make for the Corning Museum of Glass gift shop when I lived in upstate NY, and would sell like crazy this time of year - miniature pumpkin paperweights.

They are roughly 2 inches in diameter and 1 1/2 inches tall to the top of the stem. Available in a variety of colors. (See photos.) There is a quarter in the middle of the orange ones for size reference. They are solid glass and weigh about 3.5 - 4 ounces each.

Price: $8 a piece in lots of 3. Or, if you either have a shop or want to go wild for a big Halloween party, you get the wholesale price of $5.50 each on a lot of 36 or more. (Which is the same wholesale price at which I used to sell them to Corning 12 years ago). Anyone interested can either order from my StrikingColor Etsy shop or contact me directly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by glassmaker; 2016-09-28 at 9:14pm.