View Single Post
Old 2012-08-01, 10:03am

Default Which crapped out? Controller or Kiln?

Hi! I just got back on my torch the other day after being away from it for 1.5 years, or tried to, anyway. I have an Arrow Springs AF99 with an Arrow Springs digital controller. When I first started out everything was ramping up fine. Then about an hour into it I hear a tiny little "pop", then the temp started to slowly go down again. Power was still going to both parts. I haven't tried disconntecting the controller and trying the kiln alone yet (will do that tonight), but has anyone had any experience with this? I'm trying to figure out, do I need to buy a new controller, new kiln, or can something be fixed?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.