View Single Post
Old 2013-03-23, 9:11am

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxydoc View Post
The units we build do not have a name on them until they are complete and ready to be cleaned and boxed. To say I pull orders from someone or switch names is not what I meant. Fraud would mean that I took an order and collected their money with no INTENT of delivery. Of COURSE I intend to deliver, as I have the hundreds that I have sold. Fraud would be not answering my phone when I know, from the caller ID, that on the other end is one pissed off customer. And of course I know that the customer can always get their money back. I have made exception and given refunds. But the one thing you said that makes sense is your 3rd option. So I checked out some of the average prices on the same exact units (without my warranty and support). And here they are: M5-300.00, M10-460.00, M15-500.00 to 600.00. 10 lpm Sequal- Damn!
You have a credit of $2085 from me. According to you, you have built one unit, and one half completed.

Do you seriously not have the money to send out that one unit? If it really is completed and sitting around, is it really that big a deal to pack it up and send it out?

I ordered 5 units, so since you haven't finished them all, or even two, why don't we change it to four units, then you have $485 dollars from that order for shipping. More than enough to get it all to the UK.