View Single Post
Old 2013-03-25, 6:49am
Ezzy

I don't understand the "build time" on an oxygen concentrator. Do you have any idea what that might involve?

My first concentrator was one of my husband's used concentrators, I just hooked it up to the torch and placed it at a setting that wouldn't make the alarm go nuts and fired up. I'd disable the alarm if I knew how. I understand there is a bed of zeolite or something like that which could potentially need to be changed. I also purchased a M-15 from a vendor where I did not need to wait for build time so I never needed to wait 2 to 3 months.

I don't have a very complex mind. I thought a vendor would simply buy a concentrator - perhaps used - disable the alarm, change the zeolite, clean the filters and maybe stick a couple of their own emblems on it and the device would be good to go.

Can't you just go to the medical supply place and buy one of your own? What about that great little concentrator at the yard sale where gramma died that has only 1,000 hours on the meter?
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.