View Single Post
Old 2008-12-14, 7:05am

Quote:
The same thing happened to me but I wasn't going to say anything b/c when you do you well I will just leave it at that. I ordered before the cutoff date too.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I hear ya Corey.
I expect prompt, PROFESSIONAL, courteous & simple resolutions to problems. I got: "none of the above".

When *I* am blamed for a problem caused by the shipping dept (and I've sent a complete copy of my "confirmation" attached to the email, which wasn't even "noticed" by the person I sent it to
), I get annoyed.
When pretty much everything in my box is broken from "old" packing material, I get *more* annoyed.
When I'm willing to let ALL of that go, call it usable & accept replacement of the one, truely unusable item (that likely *caused* the problem in the first place
) , & I'm told "we'll replace it ON YOUR NEXT ORDER"...
Well, let's just say, THAT won't be happening anytime soon.
(PARTICULARLY since it took days for me to track down where the HECK my FIRST order had gone, due to the complete nonsense with the addressing of them package
)
I have a job where I'm *really* busy @ work & don't have TIME to be friggin' around trying to contact UPS & play "push the buttons" on the phone to track & find a package that's been sent to non-existant places.

I've held my voice OUT of all the praise threads for the last several MONTHS because I *know* what comes next...the "oh, you just had bad luck" "you should try again" "I've always had wonderful service"....
Whatever.
I'm a MANAGER. I KNOW what I EXPECT from OTHER MANAGERS of BUSINESSES & the response I got WASN'T that!

~Luna
who has not much money to spend & chooses *very* carefully where to spend it.
Frig up my first order & there WON'T be a second one!

(on another note? I had a back order from LB supplies for a silly, insignificant 1/4# of glass about 2 years ago that I had paid for...and, like the foolish new glassie I was, I told Jon I wanted to KEEP the back order--
WAS I thinking?....when the glass came in, like 3 months later, Jon sent it to me, with FREE PRIORITY shipping, with no issues--now THAT is service!--I totally would have expected him to charge me shipping--or at least send me a note & try to get me to order some glass to go in that box!)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

new purple cricket @ home! minicc @ playing with fire in rockland! Sue & Nikki fighting over who gets to anneal the wonkies