View Single Post
Old 2014-03-19, 4:21pm

Wow! So many are ones I have loved reading over and over trying to find that one comment that would make my beads come alive. I, too, keep trying to remake the blue bead with only moderate success. Love the 96 coe thread because I come from a 96 fusing background and it really opend up color opportunities I wasn't even aware of. And I also go back to Dawn's raku threads, especially if my raku isn't going as I hope

To add to the great threads above I add: http://lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156517 Working with terranova. So many people helping each other find the sweet spot. I don't always find that "spot" but this thread has great info. I have it and several others saved so they are easy to find. I am going to add to my list from some of the ones listed.

One simple hint that helped me is if you use a creation station. While I love using it I found the left rest to be more of a nuisance than a help. I kept putting up with it til I told myself that just because it was there didn't mean it had to stay there! Once removed I was much happier. Your tools are YOURS. Use them the way that works best for you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.