View Single Post
Old 2008-10-14, 10:17am

3 years ago I bought a 5# box ,in it was enough copper green that I have not had to buy copper green yet. 6 months ago I bought another one just to see what I would get.
I got Lots of stringers of all colors and about a lb of Dichro on clear and on black .
I have never met Mike ,but In my book he is a stand up guy. 2 years ago I went to the Best Bead Show in Tucson In the bends with 5 dollar bundels for sale he had taken out of his VAULT Amber rose . It sold for 5 dollars a bundle, My kids bought me 3 lbs of it.
I had 6 rods they had gotten before off ebay for $60.00 . Mike had a thing going for beadmakers to make a bead and send it to Him and he would send you what he thought it was worth in glass. He sent me a lb of red roof tile. He didn't have to do that, I had only been making beads for a year or so. But boy did that make me feel good. I believe he is in business to make money just like all business . But with him I think he has a HEART that likes to do random acts of kindness.
2 years ago I was given 4 weeks to live & by the grace of God & my kids comming and getting me to the best doctors I am still here and I have alot of glass ,as I am not able to go make beads like I usto (maybe 3 to 5 beads at a setting) as my body is weak and I have no endurance. I wish I had 5# of glass to send to every one that didn't get in on the LIMITED offer. I have always believed if you can't say something good about somebody don't say anything at all.
You have a right to say what you want. I am not physicaly or emotionly able to take you on . Le is the only thing I have to look forward to the outside world. I wish I had not clicked on to this thread. But I did and If I didn't tell you of my experance w/Frantz Glass
It would be like walking in on an adult beating their child and turning my back on it and walking away.
Teresa justice