View Single Post
Old 2009-04-08, 5:45am

hello...just found this thread...
there are some fantastic beads in here, I would love to get some of those lovely purples.

I have the 104 raku, and also magic which I'm told is another 104 version.

Im in the UK and might just have to get some of the 94 raku to play with, the best thing about this is that plowden and thompson who supply reichenbach, also make their own clear (93 coe) and it is the bestest clear in the whole world!

I never got my raku or magic to do anything til I tried sculpting with it...

its still a little sludgey but great for bunnies! cant remember if this was magic or 104 raku.

off to rummage in my box of reichenbach just incase.....

thankyou dawn and everyone else for making me give my 104 raku another go...we will see...I'm determined to get something out of the 104 stuff!

Madeline

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.