View Single Post
Old 2009-05-01, 10:57am
Tweedle Dumb

ross has always been kind to me, however when i did need to contact him about a problem, it was usually the company's fault, and he really had no reason to be upset with me. he has made good on the shipments that i received that were incorrect.

on the other hand, being from customer service at good ol' wally world for almost 10 years, he should have a specific disclaimer about service- especially if there are many problems with a particular machine, why still sell it? i know that in walmarts case, we would have taken it back, shipped it out for repair for you to a service center, fixed at your own cost (if out of warranty) and shipped back to you. but this isn't wally world
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, and sometimes you just have to raise hell to get what you need. customer service isn't what it should be most times.

also i don't know what bank you use, but there really should be something they can do, you are never on your own.

Last edited by jamie lynne; 2009-05-01 at 10:59am.