View Single Post
Old 2011-01-18, 3:10pm
Queen Bee

Hmmmm.......that's interesting. I do always send my orders electronically. But to do every international order by hand and drive to the post office.....yikes! It would take me forever
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

But I guess I have a different philosophy in terms of how I run my business. When an order is lost, I am out my cost of the item (s), which is usually quite different then the sold price. I always figure a replacement or refund to make a customer happy is way worth the price I paid for the product. Even if it's not my fault I replace the order. I have one going to Ireland tomorrow. It actually makes me feel better. And the loss is reflected in my tax return. So the price is actually quite small for all the goodwill it creates.

I guess I just want my customers to have warm fuzzies when they think of my shop, lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Donna

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vintage & Contemporary Beads, Findings, Chains, Trinity Brass, Vintaj, Bead Tubing, Bobbins

Handmade Artist Lampwork Jewelry