View Single Post
Old 2011-01-18, 7:47pm
Uh-oh means it's too late

Quote:
Chrissy,

Just so you know, I will continue to be one of your loyal customers! I've been very happy with the service and your frit blends are the bomb. I'm almost out of one of my favorites, so soon I will be ordering a jar instead of a baggie!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

As for the people who make unkind comments and have never ordered a thing from you, pay them no mind and just keep doing the best that you can do. You will continue to get new and returning customers all the time.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she will appreciate this!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.