View Single Post
Old 2018-06-21, 5:31pm
Meet Molly

Smile Your Oct post requesting glass rods

Quote:
hi i dont know if this is an old post or not but i was just wondering if could be pointed in the direction of 104 and 33 color rods nothings special im on 20 hrs of wrk just something other then clear . mt glass ect seem to only have high end 70 dollers plus per pound glass.
thanks
Hello Spitfire, I hope you are enjoying lampwork as I did many yrs ago. I stopped doing lampwork 8 yrs ago due to med issues but then restarted 2 yrs later. I have in storage lots of Effetre and Vetrofond glass rods and also, CIM, Some TAG, Double Helix...I also have many Zoozii’s brass presses, lampwork tools, a couple of books, a Jen Ken kiln... Everything is in really good condition. I need to sell my lampwork equipment since I now know I can no longer be in front of a torch. This has been very hard for me to face.

I’ve been diagnosed after all these yrs with Autoimmune Dis. It has not only affected my lungs but my eyes, as well.

If you are interested in purchasing glass rods or tools, I’d absolutely give you a good price. I live in Pensacola, FL . It’s in the panhandle of Florida near Alabama, Georgia and part of Texas. Please contact me if you would like to see what I have or a list of glass rod brand and colors.

I hope to hear from you.

Oh, I’ve not posted my lampwork items yet because I have forgotten how. I contacted the lampwork forum and
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
asking for their help. I am waiting to hear back from them, hopefully real soon.

And, Welcome to the art of Lampwork!
Thanks,
Cinnamon (Neomi Caban)
My past email address on lampworketc.com was
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
but I just updated it. My email now is

Last edited by Cinnamon; 2018-06-21 at 5:35pm. Reason: Errors in wording